BANK FUNDS MANAGEMENT AND ITS EFFECTS ON NET INTEREST MARGIN

  • Hesti Budiwati Department of Management, STIE Widya Gama Lumajang, Indonesia
Keywords: IER, IRRR, LDR, NIM

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to study the effect of bank fund management on Net Interest Margin. Bank fund management in this study uses the Interest Expense Ratio, the Interest Rate Risk Ratio and the Loan to Deposit Ratio. The study was conducted at BPR in Indonesia. The sample taken was 65 banks using quarterly financial statements for 4 quarterly periods for each bank. With a purposive sampling technique, a sample of 260 BPR financial reports was obtained. The method used is multiple linear regression analysis. The results of the study stated that the Interest Cost Ratio, Interest Risk Ratio and Loan to Deposit Ratio have a significant effect both partially and simultaneously on the Net Interest Margin with a positive relationship direction. Overall, 15.7% of the net interest margin at BPR in Indonesia can be discussed by the Interest Cost Ratio, Interest Rate Risk Ratio and Loan to Deposit Ratio. While the remaining 84.3% of the net interest margin is determined by other variables. Future studies are expected to examine other variables that use bank profits.

References

Ariyanto, T. (2011). Faktor Penentu Net Interest Margin. Finance and Banking Journal, 13(1), 34–46.

Budiwati, H. (2018). Pengaruh Posisi Kredit dan Dana Pihak Ketiga Terhadap Laba Bank Dengan Non Performing Loan Sebagai Pemediasi. STIE Widya Gama, Lumajang.

Dewi, G. A. P. I. L., & Triaryati, N. (2017). Pengaruh faktor internal dan eksternal bank terhadap Net Interest Margin di Indonesia. E-Jurnal Manajemen, 6(6), 3051-3079.

Gumayantika, R. (2008). Analisis Manajemen Risiko Kredit dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Laba Perusahaan dengan Penerapan Program Komputer (Studi Kasus PT. Bank Jabar Cabang Ciamis). Skripsi pada Departemen Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Manajemen, Institut Pertanian Bogor, Bogor.

Kasmir. (2016). Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lainnya. cet. Ke-14. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.

Indonesia, B. (2004). Peraturan Bank Indonesia nomor: 6/10/PBI/2004 tentang sistem penilaian tingkat kesehatan bank umum. Peraturan bank Indonesia.

Indonesia, P. R. (1998). Undang-undang Republik Indonesia nomor 10 tahun 1998 tentang perubahan atas Undang-undang nomor 7 tahun 1992 tentang perbankan. BP. Cipta Jaya.

Santoso, S. (2012). Panduan Lengkap SPSS, Penerbit PT. Elex Media Komputindo, Jakarta.

Setyawati, I. & Jalan, S.W.K. (2010). Evaluasi Kinerja Model CAMELS pada PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia. Jurnal UPN Veteran.

Siamat, D. (2005). Manajemen Lembaga Keuangan Edisi Kelima. Jakarta (ID): Lembaga Penerbit FE UI.

Sugiyono. (2009). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. CV. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Triandaru, S., Budisantoso, T. (2016). Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lain. Edisi 2. Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Published
2020-03-31
How to Cite
Budiwati, H. (2020). BANK FUNDS MANAGEMENT AND ITS EFFECTS ON NET INTEREST MARGIN. International Journal of Accounting and Management Research, 1(1), 38-45. https://doi.org/10.30741/10.30741/ijamr.vol1isss1
Section
Articles