Analisa Faktor Kunjungan Wisatawan Mancanegara dan Penginapan Hotel Terhadap Penerimaan Sub Sektor PDRB pada Industri Pariwisata di Kabupaten Jember Tahun 2008-2018

Keywords: Foreign Tourists, Hotels, PDRP Jember

Abstract

Indonesia is one country with enormous natural resource potential that can be maximized in the tourism industry sector. Besides that, there is great hope that this tourism sector can increase PDRB in an area. According to the results of the analysis, this study shows the influence of the number of foreign tourist visits and hotel occupancy on the receipt of the tourism industry's PDRP sector in 2008-2018. The data used is time series data from the Central Bureau of Statistics and the Department of Tourism. This research uses quantitative research methods and uses partial addjustmen models using time series processes. In this study, the independent variables are foreign tourists (W1) and hotels (H2) while the dependent variable is PDRP (R). The results of the study using known multiple regression analysis and simultaneous regression test (F test) note that F -st5959.6 confidence below 1 percent indicates that foreign tourists and hotels have a significant effect on PDRP in Jember Regency. Partial regression test (t test) shows that there is a significant influence between the variables of foreign tourists and hotel occupancy on the PDRP of Jember Regency. The magnitude of the effect is that (R2) of 0.95. This means that the PDRP as the dependent variable is explained by the independent variables namely foreign tourists and hotel occupancy by 95% and the remaining 5% is explained by other variables outside the research.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Dinas Pariwisata Kabupaten Jember, 2005 - 2018. Data Jumlah Kunjungan Wisatawan Mancanegara 2005-2018.Jember
Biro Pusat Statistik, berbagai terbitan, Jember
Ghozali, I. (2013) Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 21 Update Pls Regresi. Semarang. Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro
Sunaryo, Bambang. (2013). Kebijakan Pembangunan Destinasi Pariwisata. Gava Media. Yogyakarta.
Tanjung, Dewi Novika. (2011). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Berkembangnya Potensi Pariwisata di Kabupaten Pelelawan Provinsi Riau. Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Riau.
Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 10 Tahun 2009.2009. Tentang Pengertian Pariwisatadan Peraturan yang Berlaku.Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat Republik Indonesia.
Hutasoit, Nurmaika, (2017), Pengaruh Jumlah Kunjungan Wisatawan Mancanegara dan Jumlah Hunian Hotel terhadap Penerimaan Sub Sektor PDRB Industri Pariwisata di Propinsi Sumatera Utara Tahun 2004 – 2013, JOM, Fekon, Univ Riau, Pekan Baru
Yoeti, Oka A., 2008. Ekonomi Pariwisata. Jakarta: Kompas.
Yudananto, Wisnu. (2011). Peranan Sektor Pariwisata Terhadap Perekonomian Daerah di Indonesia (Analisis Interregional Input-Output). ASSETS : Jurnal Universitas Padjajaran Bandung.h:1-12.
Published
2019-03-31
Section
Articles