SERVICE QUALITY FACTORS AFFECTING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PAYMENT POINT ONLINE BANK AT KUD SIDO RUKUN LUMAJANG
Keywords:empathy, customer satisfactio
Payment Point Online Bank (PPOB) is a counter for receiving electricity bill payments from PLN customers who are directly online with the bank. The existence of this service system aims to make it easy for customers to pay for electricity, anywhere, anytime, and in any way. The purpose of this study was to determine the service quality factors that affect the satisfaction of Payment Point Online Bank customers at KUD Sido Rukun Lumajang, either partially or simultaneously. The research method used is multiple linear regression statistical method. The results showed that for the variables of physical evidence, reliability, responsiveness, and assurance had no effect on customer satisfaction, for the empathy variable had an influence on customer satisfaction. With a coefficient of determination (R2) obtained at 0.205 which indicates that 20.5% customer satisfaction can be explained by the independent variables, namely physical evidence, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy, while the remaining 79.5% customer satisfaction is influenced by these variables. other variables not examined in this study. The limitation of this study is that it only examines service quality factors that affect customer satisfaction, while other variables that affect satisfaction are expected to be investigated by further researchers
Agyapong, G. K. . (2011). The Effect of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction in the Utility Industry – A Case of Vodafone (Ghana). International Journal of Business and Management Invention ISSN (Online, 6(5), 203–210.
Armanto, I. D. (2018). Pengaruh Dimensi Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Indihome Triple Play. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud, 7(3), 1282–1309.
Hardianto, W. T., Suprojo, A., & Rettob, B. (2012). Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Dalam Pembayarab Rekening Listrik (Studi Pada Unit Pelayanan Pelanggan di Probolinggo). Jurnal Reformasi, 2(2), 95–102.
Panjaitan, J. E., & Yuliati, A. L. (2016). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada JNE Cabang Bandung. DeReMa Jurnal Manajemen, 11(2), 265–289.
Puspita, R. M., & Santoso, S. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Dan Fasilitas Pendukung Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Stasiun Lempuyangan Yogyakarta. Ejournal Stiedewantara, 13(1), 69–80.
Putri, K. I. N. S., & Nurcaya, I. N. (2013). Pengaruh Dimensi Kualitas Pelayanan Jasa Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan D&I Skin Centre Denpasar. E-Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Udayana, 2(8), 918–937.
Rahman, S. (2019). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Inovasi Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada PT. PLN (Persero) Area Manado. EMBA, 7(1), 301 – 310.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Bisnis Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Kombinasi, dan R&D. Penerbit Alfabeta.
Sulistyawati, N. M. A., & Seminari, N. K. (2015). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Restoran Indus Ubud Gianyar. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud, 4(8), 2318–2332.
Tjiptono, F., & Chandra. (2016). Service, Quality & Satisfaction (Keempat). ANDI.
Utami, I. A. I. S., & Jatra, I. M. (2015). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Restoran Baruna Sanur. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud, 4(7), 1984–2000.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Erviana Izza Salsabila, Kasno, Zainul Hidayat
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
International Journal of Accounting and Management Research have CC-BY-NC or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work. In developing strategy and setting priorities, the International Journal of Accounting and Management Research recognizes that free access is better than priced access, libre access is better than free access, and libre under CC-BY-SA or the equivalent is better than libre under more restrictive open licenses.